The delightful Mr. Peenee (no, this isn’t him!) has tagged me for yet another faaabulous meme! Here’s how it goes!
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) When I was much younger, I loved to eat Cool Whip. I would eat the entire tub in one sitting sometimes! Now the thought of it gags me.
2) I absolutely adore the films of international martial arts superstar Jackie Chan!
3) I have never eaten beets. They look nasty.
4) I was once threatened, to within an inch of my life, by a surly groundskeeper for the improper disposal of a can of Welch’s Grape Soda.
5) I hate being late for anything.
6) I don’t see the appeal (or talent for that matter) of Hannah Montana at all…
Alrighty!! I tag the following six folks:
Get cracking kids!