I just got off of the phone with my sister, and my father’s doctors have decided today, that there’s no point in waiting until next Monday to do the operation, because my father is probably as strong as he’s ever going to be.
So the operations have been scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 2PM (EST)!!!
So, I’ll be taking off work tomorrow to be there for my mother while my father’s being operated on.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for the next few days, okay?
Talk to you soon.