December 29, 2008 at 5:00 am (Meme)
The delightful Mr. Peenee (no, this isn’t him!) has tagged me for yet another faaabulous meme! Here’s how it goes!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) When I was much younger, I loved to eat Cool Whip. I would eat the entire tub in one sitting sometimes! Now the thought of it gags me.
2) I absolutely adore the films of international martial arts superstar Jackie Chan!
3) I have never eaten beets. They look nasty.
4) I was once threatened, to within an inch of my life, by a surly groundskeeper for the improper disposal of a can of Welch’s Grape Soda.
5) I hate being late for anything.
6) I don’t see the appeal (or talent for that matter) of Hannah Montana at all…
Alrighty!! I tag the following six folks:
The Greedy Maelstrom
Get cracking kids!
December 28, 2008 at 5:00 am (Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay!, Humor, TV)
Oh, the wonders of YouTube!
I have come across a clip of the faaabulous Dame Edna Everage interviewing David Walliams and Matt Lucas of Little Britain! Enjoy!!
December 27, 2008 at 12:18 pm (Bollywood, Houseboys, Hunks)
December 26, 2008 at 8:56 am (Gay, Memoriam, Obits)
December 25, 2008 at 5:00 am (Holidays)
December 24, 2008 at 5:00 am (Holidays, Music)
Season’s Greetings to you and yours at this festive time of year…
December 22, 2008 at 10:10 am (Misc)
If you’ve noticed that this site and my wanderings around the blogosphere have been quiet these last several days (and if you haven’t, why the Hell haven’t you?!!! 😉 ) it’s because my cold came back even stronger than before and knocked me for a loop!
I should start visiting and posting again soon! TTFN!
December 17, 2008 at 12:37 pm (Husbandji)
Husbandji has a manager who is a pip.
She is constantly sending out emails with grammatical and spelling errors, and saying things in public that are not appropriate.
Case in point:
She recently held a staff meeting and started the meeting with an inspirational story:
“There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. “Well,” she said, “I think I’ll braid my hair today.” So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. “H-M-M, ” she said, “I think I’ll part my hair down the middle today.” So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. “Well,” she said, “Today I’m going to wear my hair in a pony tail.” So she did and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn’t a single hair on her head….
“YEAH!” she exclaimed, “I don’t have to fix my hair today!” ”
Of course, the point of the story was that with a positive attitude nothing is a problem.
And this would have been a very nice story to share with her team, EXCEPT for the fact that one of her team members has Alopecia and is completely bald.
And she was there for the meeting.
Can you imagine?!!!
December 14, 2008 at 5:00 am (Erasure, Music, Utterly Faaabulous!)
December 13, 2008 at 5:00 am (Bollywood, Houseboys, Hunks)